Software Development Student | Intel Haifa
- Haifa, Israel
Our group is building the tools and capabilities used to test and validate the manufacturing of Intel's next CPU products. We develop best-in-class tools that are deployed globally across Intel and are used during product development. We make use of cutting-edge technologies and use industry-leading development practices to develop game-changing applications for our business.
We are looking for an exceptional software student that will be as passionate as us about building the software that helps make a change.
- Semester 3-4, BS degree of Software Engineering/Information Systems/Computer Science. At least 2 years to graduation
- Perfect understanding of computer science basics (Like Complexity, Data Structures, Algorithms)
- Great learning and analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Fluent English, speaking and writing
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
IL Intern JR0121249 Haifa
Back to top