Software Developer for Mobileye Jerusalem
- Jerusalem, Israel
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright and hands-on person with a passion to make a difference, come to lead the revolution!
About the Group:
The SW application team is looking for an excellent full-time software developer to join a team of talented engineers on cutting edge technologies towards the next revolution of autonomous vehicles & driving assistant products.
What will YOU do?
You will be involved in designing and developing the new generation of the logging tool environment for Mobileye's embedded systems, with multiple chips and multiple cameras and sensors.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for SW Engineer position and that this position may not be available at this time
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering.
- 5 + years of experience in C++ coding & familiarity with C ++ concepts.
- Excellent skills and Knowledge of C++ code and architect
- Experience with memory handling, threading
- Excellent Python coding skills.
- Experience in Linux environment.
- Hands-on knowledge and good understanding of HW - SW and the entire system view
- Capable of handling and upgrading legacy code .
- Capable of working on several projects in parallel.
- Ability to work independently and with other team members.
- Ability to learn new technologies and systems quickly.
- Qt Programming experience in related technologies and the ability to debug and program complex logic.
- Exposure to developing cross-platform solutions.
- Experience with networking.
- Experience with GUI design.
Inside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC's, modules, software and reference designs.
IL Experienced Hire JR0130492 Jerusalem
Back to top