We are Looking for software engineers to join a cross-site group developing high performance high complexity tools for use in validation of the Intel Architecture Cores across all of Intel's CPU product lines.
You will be part of the Core development group, driving Intel's latest CPU's in the World's leading process technologies.
You will need to gain a deep understanding of Intel CPU Architecture and the way CPUs are designed and validated. You will work with CPU designers, architects and pre- and post-silicon validation teams to define and implement new CPU features and provide support to the validation users.
- At least BSc in computer science or computer engineering from a known university
- 10+ years of experience in C++
- Experience in leading technical roles in SW development teams
- Experience with assembly code.
- Experience in processors verification \ post-silicon validation
- Knowledge in processors Architecture, preferably Intel-Architecture
Inside this Business Group
IL JR0120463 Haifa
Back to top