- Haifa, Israel
Who we are
DAES is a global group develops software tools installed in all Intel labs across the world.
These tools enable the Debug and Validation groups to validate Intel products and verify they meet the required quality.
The group develops software tools installed on different operating systems, and written in various software languages (C , Java, Python).
We're looking for an experienced Software Engineer.
- BS.C. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 3-8 years of experience in SW development.
- At least 3 years' experience in C++.
- Knowledge in OOP and design patterns.
- Knowledge in Java or Python would be an added advantage.
- Experience in SW-HW development.
- Experience in development in UNIX environment.
- Familiarity with CPU architecture
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
IL Experienced Hire JR0143633 Haifa
Back to top