Software Dev Ops Engineer - AI SoC
- Dublin, Ireland
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Dev Ops engineer with Linux scripting . You will initially take over development of our modular build system for a cutting edge multi-processor and multi-memory AI inference embedded SoC.
The Movidius Team have been at the forefront of designing and delivering solutions for exciting new machine vision markets and have delivered the successful Myriad Vision Processing Unit (VPU) processors and Neural Compute Stick Programs. We continue to work on innovative Deep Learning and Computer Vison SoC designs resulting in exciting opportunities in our multi-disciplinary teams.
The Vision Processing Unit (VPU) Software team are responsible for delivering embedded Software and Firmware for these SoC developments. The team is involved in exciting and challenging projects from concept, through architecture into design, and finally debug and release of new silicon and software products. You will be part of a global working environment with colleagues located around the globe. Joining us means joining a dynamic team at a company that has established a reputation for innovation.
Movidius (Edge AI) is a thriving part of the AI product group within Intel, with a specialization on low-power embedded deep learning at the edge. With multiple projects active at any point in time, world-class build / release and software development support systems are of primary importance to us.
- Configure & manage hierarchical Git based team/repo organization
- Use of APIs to gather relevant data, present analysis in dashboards
- Prep & execute migration projects between various Git based tools
- Understand and manage a scaling ready CI infrastructure running 1000's of tests
- Collaborate with CI engineers providing combination physical/virtual compute capacity
- Investigate, prep and execute on alternative lighter weight CI solutions than Jenkins
- Advanced shell scripting
- GNU Makefile internals
- Orchestration of a complex build
- Kconfig frontend configurability
- Merging various source / binary & documentation artefacts into overall package
- Based on best-in-class repeatable and automatable recipe/manifest based system
- Work with architects, systems engineers at early stage to plan project outputs
- Honors Bachelors/Masters in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 6 years' experience on commercial embedded projects
- GNU Makefiles
- BASH and Python scripting
- Jenkins & other SCM/CI tools
- Familiar with multi-threaded, RTOS environments
- Knowledge of microprocessor/microcontroller architectures
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
Poland, Gdansk;Romania, Timisoara
IE Experienced Hire JR0128867 Leixlip
Back to top