- Santa Clara, CA
Intel's products involve designing complex chips. We are building a web-based platform to automate chip design cycle starting from a high-level spec to produce RTL /Front end models, software representations for platforms and models to validate configurations. This infrastructure will build software solutions to automate design processes . The platform will serve as a unified environment that the user interacts with in a consistent manner at a very high level of abstraction. The work will be focused on creating compact and homogeneous representative models for hardware design problems and intuitive user interaction design.
• Create the initial implementation of the platform working with a small team.
• Build infrastructure and microservices to support hardware work and integrate into the platform
• Design and develop software architecture for multi-tier services web- based application
• Provide leadership and mentorship to others, handling code reviews, redesign, and individual implementation work.
• Hire and grow the team
• Collaborate with a diverse team of Designers, Developers, and Hardware architects
Skillset and Abilities:
• Strong object-oriented programming and design pattern knowledge: Object Oriented Python and Java
• Strong knowledge of algorithms and computer science theory, specifically graph theory, database, and computational geometry
• Python and Java Experience in software development life cycle on Linux and windows
• Experience with MySQL or Postgress strongly desired
• Experience with Django/Flask desired
• Basic knowledge of hardware design (logic/RTL design)
Inside this Business Group
IP Engineering Group's (IPG) vision Build IPs that power Intel's leadership products and power our customer's silicon. We want to attract & retain talent who get joy in building high quality IP and share our core belief that IP is fundamental to transforming Intel's silicon design process. IPG's guiding principles will be ensuring Quality (Zero Bugs), Customer Obsession (Delight our Customers) and structured Problem Solving. We are a fearless organization transforming IP development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.... US Experienced Hire JR0148205 Santa Clara
Back to top