- Bangalore, India
Join Systems IP Solutions Group (SISG) where we develop the core fabric technology and system IP automation platform to push the boundaries of what's possible in System-On-Chip (SoC) architecture and design.
Software architect is responsible for the technical direction of a project. Makes high level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms. Determines coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements. Performs pathfinding and surveys technologies. Interacts with multiple technologists in the company and within the industry as well as between developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development.
As Software Architect of IP organization, your responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with IP leads, Brainstorm innovative ideas, Bring up overall plan, develop the solution hands on and by working with cross-site team.
- Play a critical role in deploying the final product to internal high visible projects
- Driving overall verification plan to meet high quality needs IP automation infrastructure
- Leading and growing the project scope and impact across the organization
- Working closely with architecture and design teams
Skills and Experience Requirements:
Minimum Bachelors or Master's degree or Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer/Electrical Engineering.
- With 10 years' experience in large scale software development and validation.
- Excellent technical abilities (software development, GUI development, design and architecting solutions)
- Proficiency in C, C , Object Oriented Programming, SystemC, QT, Perl, TCL, Python, PHP
- Demonstrated creative thinking skills and hands on experience architecting, designing and implementing complex software projects
- Advanced knowledge of the architecture, systems, simulation environment, development methods.
- Proven track record in working on a few projects and taking them from definition to delivery and deployment.
- Excellent customer orientation and organizational skills
- Strong networking and planning skills combined with juggling competing priorities and deadlines and prioritizing based on business impact.
- Experience in executing projects across Geos and Time zones
- Demonstrated leadership and experience in positively motivating and strategic influencing.
- Strong verbal communication skills, problem solving skills and producing results in a challenging fast-paced environment.
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0141204 Bangalore
Back to top