SOC Verification/Validation Lead
- Folsom, CA
- Driving SOC team/s for successful verification of discrete GPUs .
- Defining and tracking Pre-Si verification plans (Functional/DFT/DFD), at IP, Sub System and SOC levels
- Architecting Testbench Infrastructure & Content development methodologies for Simulation/Emulation verification
- Coordinating dependency resolution and deliverable expectations with internal and external teams to facilitate execution
- Reporting Regular Program Status to management
- Implementing/driving Initiatives for continuous improvement of verification quality
- In coordination with System team & architects, drive design performance to target bounding box
- Working with external EDA companies for new methodology exploration and alignment
- May also review vendor capability to support development.
- Hiring and Ramping SoC verification engineers to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
MS in EE 15+ years of prior experience working on verification of Microprocessors/GPUs/Asics Extensive Experience with validation / verification methodologies & tools Knowledge of VerilogHDL/C++/UVM/Scripting languages/Computer Architecture 5+ years of experience of hiring and managing large (40+) SOC verification teams across various geographies Excellent communication skills
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
US, Massachusetts, Hudson
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.... US Experienced Hire JR0139957 Folsom
Back to top