CO Salary Range: USD 95,360.00 - 143,140.00 per year
Come join the Xeon Networking CPU Design team in Fort Collins, CO. This close knit, fun, creative team is looking to hire a Verification Engineer with a strong automation background. In this role you will be:
- Performing SOC validation tasks, validating design and micro-architectural implementation and assumptions
- Performing all aspects of the SoC logic/validation design flow
- Performing definition, design, and verification for SoC (System on a Chip) development through simulation and possibly emulation
- Creating, enhancing, or supporting software tools to improve validation quality
- Automating validation tasks in order to complete the CPU in the most efficient way possible
- Performing logic design for: integration of cell libraries, functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding
- Developing Val components and Front-End Tools/Flows/Methods enablement for Server CPU SOCs
- May also review vendor capability to support development
The ideal candidate should have:
- Methodical problem-solving skills
- A willingness to multitask and work in dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 3+ years of experience -OR- a Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 2+ years of experience in the industry.
- Object Oriented Programming expertise (System Verilog preferred) as well as expertise with RTL (Verilog or VHDL) and one or more validation methodologies (OVM or UVM)
- Scripting skills; preferred languages are Perl and Python
- Bring expert debug and problem-solving skills relevant to Intel server verification build and run tool flows and willingness to quickly apply prior knowledge to immediate program needs
Inside this Business Group
Xeon and Networking Engineering (XNE) focuses on the development and integration of XEON and Networking SOC's and critical IP's sustain Intels Xeon and 5G networking roadmap.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here US Experienced Hire JR0157717 Fort Collins XEON & Networking Engineering (XNE)