SOC Verification Engineer
Come join Intel's Xeon Silicon Design Group as a SoC Verification Engineer for both simulation and emulation platforms working on exciting products fueling the data center growth. We are seeking an experienced Verification Engineer to work with a diverse team designing Intel's next generation SoCs. We are looking for someone who has passion around improving the way we solve complex problems through the work of the team as well as their own direct contributions. For this particular job your responsibility will be to develop and integrate SoC pre-silicon verification infrastructure and models
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Participate in development of verification/validation environment of complex design components.
- Functional Domain Verification for SoCs (can include - Reset, Performance, Coherency, PCIe, DFD, Globals, Power Mgmt).
- Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation.
- Develop and build test benches for design under test. Identify, document and execute test plans on various platforms, develop and debug random constrain verification test suite to fully verify the design under test.
- Participate in definition of verification/validation infrastructure, and documentation for IP, SoC System on a Chip and system level development.
- Experience with pre-silicon verification of designs which include processor cores and custom logic working together.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong independence and proven ability to set and meet own goals
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment
Must have a bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field plus 5+ years of relevant experience or a master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of relevant experience.
Your experience will be in the following:
- Pre-silicon verification experience with developing and maintaining complex SoC DV environments in OVM, UVM and SystemVerilog
- Experience with Computer Architecture or pre-Si verification
- Experience with Logic Design verification
- Experience with Microprocessor or Chipset design methods
- Experience with pre-Silicon simulation tool flows required
- Example tools include but not limited to:- Synopsys VCS, Verdi and DVE
- Knowledge of UVM, OVM, System Verilog, C, Python for developing verification test benches and constrained random verification
- Experience with modern CPU architecture, such as memory cache hierarchy, scheduler, pipeline
Inside this Business Group
Xeon and Networking Engineering (XNE) focuses on the development and integration of XEON and Networking SOC's and critical IP's sustain Intels Xeon and 5G networking roadmap.
US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0154218 Hillsboro XEON & Networking Engineering (XNE)
Back to top