Who Are We?
Are you interested in imaging and camera technology? Are you ready to push the limits? If so, our Imaging and Camera Technologies Group (ICG) is looking for you to join our PM team
In our global organization, you will have the opportunity to shape the future and influence a wide range of imaging and computer vision technologies and products. If you are a strong leader, an excellent, bright, hands-on PM with the passion to make a difference, join the revolution!
What Will You Do?
- Develop processes and methodologies to ensure the success of a complex project, including but not limited to product and release planning, identification of milestones & project goals, creation of schedules, and tracking of all items to ensure successful project delivery, driving closure on issues and gaps as well as maintains focus on continuous improvement.
- Manage the project deliverables and project milestones.
- Drive the creation and execution of the program - POR (Plan of Record), including Scope, Requirements Management, Success Criteria, Schedule, Resources, and Quality.
- Responsible for stakeholder management, including coordination of departmental or cross-functional/cross geo. teams as well as communication within the organization, outward to other internal groups and external customers.
- Acts as a single program voice.
- Strong understanding of customers and customer environment.
- Strong understanding of SOC design flows toward manufacturing, including SOC, Validation, Integration methodologies, Thorough understanding of the software legal compliance process
What Are We Looking For?
- You should possess a MSc or BSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Very Strong HW knowledge and expertise
- Proven experience in SOC program management
- 6+ years of experience in leading engineering teams.
- Product life cycle proficiency.
- Experience in leading Post/Pre silicon teams.
- Experience with SOC environment/mode of work.
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic cross-site environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence partners to reach project goals.
- Experience with pre-silicon platforms Virtual Platform, FPGA/HAPS, and Emulation, Pre-/post-si Client silicon debug, and/or familiarity with Client OS/BIOS/Firmware is highly desired.
- FUSA understanding is advantage
Inside this Business Group
The mission of the Emerging Growth and Incubation (EGI) group is to create an environment to identify, incubate and scale new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. EGI is a fast paced, dynamic and startup-like organization that is responsible for incubating new ideas within Intel. We have over 1500 employees globally. Our portfolio includes HW, SW, Solutions and SaaS businesses.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.... IL Experienced Hire JR0153601 Haifa Emerging Growth Incubation