SOC Program Manager
Who Are We?
Are you interested in imaging and camera technology? Are you ready to push the limits? If so, our Imaging and Camera Technologies Group (ICG) is looking for you to join our PM team
In our global organization, you will have opportunities to shape the future of camera solutions and influence a wide range of imaging products. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with the passion to make a difference, join the revolution!
What Will You Do?
Develops processes and methodologies to ensure the success of a complex project, including but not limited to product and release planning, identification of milestones & project goals, creation of schedules, and tracking of all items to ensure successful project delivery, driving closure on issues and gaps as well as maintains focus on continuous improvement. Manages the project deliverables and project milestones (not the people). Drives the creation and execution of the program Plan of Record, including Scope, Requirements Management, Success Criteria, Schedule, Resources, and Quality. Responsible for stakeholder management, including coordination of departmental or cross-functional/cross geo. teams as well as communication within the organization, outward to other internal groups and external customers. Acts as a single program voice. Strong understanding of customers and customer environment. Strong understanding of SOC design flows toward manufacturing, including SOC, Validation, Integration methodologies. Thorough understanding of the software legal compliance process
What Are We Looking For?
- You should possess a MSc or BSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Very Strong HW knowledge and expertise
- Proven experience in SOC program management
- 6+ years of experience in leading engineering teams.
- Product life cycle proficiency.
- Experience in leading Post/Pre silicon teams.
- Experience with SOC environment/mode of work.
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic cross-site environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence partners to reach project goals.
- Experience with pre-silicon platforms Virtual Platform, FPGA/HAPS, and Emulation, Pre-/post-si Client silicon debug, and/or familiarity with Client OS/BIOS/Firmware is highly desired.
- FUSA understanding is advantage
Inside this Business Group
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.
IL Experienced Hire JR0110543 Haifa
Back to top