SoC Pre-Silicon Validation Intern - Undergrad
In this internship, you will be working alongside a World-class SOC design team within the Xeon Performance Group (XPG) delivering on next-generation Xeon products/IPs for Server markets. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the logical design of a microprocessor satisfies the architectural specification
- Creating and optimizing the validation environment, tools and methodologies
- Developing or using checking software to compare model behavior against a specification
- Generating focused and random test cases, analyzing coverage and debugging failure cases
- Writing software to provide controllability and observability into the architectural model
- Analyzing microarchitectural features to identify possible problem areas
In addition to the qualifications listed below, the ideal candidate will also have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineer, Computer Engineering, or related field.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
3+ months of experience with:
- Digital design and computer architecture.
- Object-oriented programming.
Willingness to commit to a 6 month on-site internship.
- Experience in pre- or post-silicon ASIC verification/validation.
- Familiarity with OVM and UVM methodologies.
- Proficiency in Verilog and System Verilog.
- Scripting experience in languages such as Python or Perl.
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Intern JR0118956 Hudson
Back to top