SoC Pre-Silicon Validation Engineer
- Marlborough, MA
In this role responsibilities include, although not limited to:
- Develop Pre-silicon functional validation tests to verify system will meet design requirements.
- Create test plans for RTL validation, defining and running system simulation models, and finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests.
- Analyze and uses results to modify testing.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science and 9+ years of experience - OR - a Master's of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science and 6+ years of experience in/with:
- Validation of ASIC's or IP blocks or SOC's
- UVM/OVM testbench development
- Computer Architecture and Digital Logic
- Writing System Verilog
- Programming in C++, Perl, Python and Assembly
- Debugging system level failures
- Design for Debug (DFD) techniques like on-chip tracing and usage of logic analyzers and scopes
- Memory controller design and different memory technologies (DDR 4/5, Non-volatile memory)
- Memory training algorithms and DDR Physical layer design/debug
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0142074 Hudson
Back to top