SOC Pre-Si Verification Engineer
In this position you will be working within the Server Development Group (SDG), developing a ground breaking custom high performance SOC. This is a great opportunity to join the front-end design team in a pre-Si verification role, early in the product lifecycle, as we enter the design and execution (EXE) phase. This program will include innovation in system to achieve performance across a broad scope of system components including computing (core/un-core), interconnect (on-die, on-MCP, off-MCP), silicon technologies, packaging, reliability and system software.
The responsibilities will be tailored to the candidate's skills and expertise and will include several of the following, but not be limited to:
• Ensuring the logic design meets the architectural specifications
• Creating and optimizing the validation environment, tools, and methodologies
• Developing or using checking software to compare model behavior against a specification
• Generating focused and random test cases, analyzing coverage, and debugging failure cases
• Writing software to provide controllability and observability into the model
• Analyzing micro-architectural features to identify possible problem areas.
• Review and direct technical aspects of engagement with contingent workforce
- Must have a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science and BS with 4 years of experience OR MS with 3 in the validation of ASIC's or IP blocks or SOC's, and:
• UVM/OVM testbench experience
• Strong background in computer architecture
• Strong analytical ability, problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and at various levels of abstraction
• Demonstrable experience writing System Verilog
• Programming experience in C , Perl and Assembly Algorithms and digital logic
• Familiarity with a range of internal and 3rd-party logic design tools
• Strong communication and team work stills.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following behaviors:
• Experience with SoC integration and/or verification.
• Experience in DFX, design for test, debug, and manufacturing.
• Experience in post-Si validation/debug
• Ability to work effectively with both internal and external teams/customers is expected.
• Ability to mentor other engineers and technically guide them.
• Capable of working in a high performing team to deliver the results required from the organization.
• Facilitator of direct and open communication, diversity of opinion, and debate.
This is an Intel Federal Position
This position involves work on a U.S. Government contract which may impose certain security requirements. The government may require that you certify your citizenship status. If you are not a U.S. citizen, the government may require you to pass a security check before you can be approved to work on the project. Please note that any offer by Intel for this position is conditioned upon meeting and/or passing the U.S. Government's security check requirements should the government impose these requirements.
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0103432 Hudson
Back to top