SOC DFX Engineer
- Bangalore, India
- In this role as SoC emulation manager you will be part of Server team chartered with delivering very high performance SoCs for multiple market segments. In this leadership role you will be directly responsible for full SoC functional and performance validation on Zebu platform leading a team of experienced engineers. In this capacity you will work with cross functional teams including RTL, Simulation, Firmware, BIOS teams to define the validation strategy, test plan and also be responsible for execution deliverables. You will also work with multiple stake holders to define emulation platform requirements, understand SoC Arch, scope and define test plan and also implement which includes content development, debugging the failures and ensure functionality as per overall SoC specifications. Interfaces with and provides guidance to Simulation leads for optimizing Pre si verification environments, test suites and methodologies for emulation efficiency. Develops and applies automation aids, flows and scripts in support of ease of use and improvement of emulation infrastructure utilization. As a leader of the emulation team you will also be responsible to enhance the capability of the team to own complex system level flows involving CPU, coherency, memory workloads, security and various power management flows and scenarios. Works closely with post Si, BIOS, firmware teams to validate the scenarios before Power ON and also enable reusability for multiple fuse and die configurations.
- Qualifications :
- Proven track record of leading a large team, owning complete SoC emulation execution and taping out high quality silicon
- In depth knowledge in System Verilog, Computer Architecture, Memory and IO technology
- Experience in C/C , Python and shell scripting and also working experience on Zebu platform
- Experience in managing emulation or pre si verification team on multiple projects and also silicon bring up and lab debug experience.
- Capable of managing ambiguity and schedule challenges, possess Project management skills to track execution progress closely and also provide clear and crisp updates to Senior Management.
- An excellent team player and ability to work with different teams smoothly to achieve common goals and solid communication skills is a must
- Understanding of overall chip design cycle and Frontend design and architecture exposure will be a major plus.
BS degree in Electrical or Computer Science Engineering with 14+ years experience or MS degree with 12+ years of experience
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0143146 Bangalore
Back to top