SoC Design Engineer - Pre-Silicon Validation - Emulation
Come join Intel's Devices Development Group organization in Pre-Silicon System on a Chip (SoC) Validation. In this role you will be working as part of a pre-silicon validation team, building emulation models of future Intel SoCs.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Building multiple emulation targets for an SoC
- Adding support for new features/IPs into existing emulation models
- Learning SOC architecture and microarchitecture by debugging failures to the root cause
- Developing and utilizing various debug and validation tools and/or methodologies to implement validation plans with the goal being to ensure a solid design
- Participating in the debug of failures on silicon and developing new testing strategies to detect these failures on RTL models
- System level validation tasks such as using evaluation boards and FPGAs
- Developing high level (for example, System C) modeling for RTL components
- Developing debugging tools and software
Bachelor degree or Master in Electrical and Electronics, Computer Engineering or Computer Science with at least 5 years of relevant experience in System on Chip SOC design and validation experiences.
Having the following skills are also considered essential for the role:
• Computer/SOC Architecture
• OOP skills like Python and C++
• Assembly programming like X86, etc.
• Firmware expertise would be a plus
Inside this Business Group
The Devices Development Group (DDG) is a global organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, critical IPs including Atom and chipsets that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
MY Experienced Hire JR0145843 Penang
Back to top