SoC Design Engineer - Pre-Silicon Mixed Signal Validation
- Hillsboro, OR
Come join Intel's Devices Development Group organization as a Mixed Signal Validation engineer. In this position, you will be working as part of a pre-silicon validation team for future microprocessors and/or SoCs and will be responsible for mixed signal validation in the pre-silicon environment. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Functional validation of products with both analog and digital components in them using digital and mixed signal simulation tools
- Defining and developing necessary validation infrastructure tests, checkers and occasional scripting in PERL or UNIX shell to execute the validation plans to ensure functional correctness of the design
- Participate in pre- and post-silicon debug of the design
- Read and interpret technical specs and create high quality technical documentation
- Understanding DUT specifications, digital logic and analog circuit implementation, defining validation strategy, creating test plans
- Document validation plan and create appropriate software/content to execute to the plan
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must have a Bachelors degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering and 5+ years of industry experience - OR - a Masters degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering and 3+ years of industry experience - OR - a PhD degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering and 1+ year of industry experience.
4+ years of experience with:
- Basic analog, mixed signal circuits
- Mixed signal simulation tools like Discovery AMS / Cadence AMS or circuit simulation tools like Pspice and application of circuit analysis concepts
- Design principles and techniques in the following areas: Digital Logic Design and Simulation using Verilog / VHDL / SystemVerilog, Test Content Development, Testbench Development, Computer Architecture, Programming and scripting
1+ years of experience with:
- Creating testbenches in OVM/UVM
Inside this Business Group
The Devices Development Group (DDG) is a global organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, critical IPs including Atom and chipsets that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0146874 Hillsboro
Back to top