SoC Design Engineer - Performance Validation
In this role responsibilities include, although not limited to:
- Oversee definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC (System on a Chip) development
- Determine architecture design, logic design, and system simulation
- Define module interfaces/formats for simulation
- Perform Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding, and simulation for SoCs
- Contribute to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits
- Perform all aspects of the SoC design flow from high level design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing
- Analyze equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conduct experimental tests, and evaluate results
- May also review vendor capability to support development
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering and 4+ years of experience -OR- a Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering and 3+ years of experience in:
- System Verilog writing skills, preferably in OVM/UVM
- Test planning and test bench development skills
- Coverage-Driven Verification experience functional and RTL coverage
- 3rd-party IPs integration testing experience
- Waveform debugging with latest EDA tools, root-cause bugs independently
- Experience with Performance Validation
Inside this Business Group
Xeon Performance Group (XPG) delivers custom server SoC design solutions to our data center customers. It is chartered to deliver data centric silicon that is high-performing, cost-effective, high-quality, and on schedule in way that increases market share and drives the best solutions for our customers.
US, Massachusetts, Hudson
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0147822 Santa Clara
Back to top