SoC Design Engineer
- Participate in the development of Architecture and Microarchitecture specifications for the IP
- Work closely with silicon architect and micro-architect in design definition and implementation.
- Provides IP integration support to integration team
- Work closely with Verification team in defining verification strategy and reviewing testplan
- Work with physical team for floorplanning and help on timing closure resolution
- Work with post-silicon team to resolve silicon level sightings/bugs
Skills and qualification of our SoC Design Engineer are as follow:
- BS/MS or PhD in Electronics Engineering with minimum of 5 years of ASIC frontend & behavioral modeling experiences
- Strong in communication, leadership, investigation, problem solving & analytical skill
- Proficiency with RTL coding and checkers (LEC, CDC, DFT)
- Well verse in interface timing budget & clock domain crossing design
- Knowledge of VCS, Co-sim, Conformal LEC is an advantage
If your skills and qualification match this and interested to hear more about this type of Profile, please click apply to subscribe.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
MY JR0077647 Penang
Back to top