SOC Design Engineer
- Bangalore, India
The Standard Cell Team is part of the Design Enablement/Advanced Design Group in Technology Development. Its main charter is in design, development, QA, and delivery of Testchip/benchmarking standard cell libraries to enable best-in-class IP and product design on all generations of Intel technology. Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- As part of this team, you are responsible for standard cell library content definition, circuit implementation, leading the standard cell pathfinding activities with active collaboration with process technologists, product design stake holders, and EDA vendors to achieve best-in-class cell/block level PPA. You will also be responsible for leading the standard cell benchmarking and competitive analysis activities and driving technology enhancements for FIP leadership.
- Supporting test-chip planning and Si validation of std cells to track yield, Vmin and power/performance, the design of chip layout circuit design, circuit checking, device evaluation and characterization, documentation of specifications, modification and evaluation of semiconductor devices and components, performing developmental and/or test work, reviewing product requirements and logic diagrams, planning and organizing design projects or phases of design projects are additional responsibilities.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- One must possess Master degree(M.E/M.Tech) with VLSI specialization. A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in standard cell layout design, silicon implementation, and/or process technology.
- Experience in digital circuit design, including CMOS combinatorial logic and sequential element design and layout.
- Experience using industry-standard design automation tools for one or more of the following areas: circuit - simulation, cell characterization, synthesis, place and route, physical design verification and reliability verification.
- Experience in scripting (TCL, Perl) for design automation
- Experience working in the Linux environment and its development tools
- Experience in EDA tool/flow/methodology, product and IP developments are strongly preferred.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0140076 Bangalore
Back to top