SOC Design CAD Engineer
- Folsom, CA
In the role of SoC Design CAD Engineer, your responsibilities will include, although not limited to:
- Oversee definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC (System on a Chip) development
- Determine architecture design, logic design and system simulation
- Define module interfaces/formats for simulationPerform Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding and simulation for SoCs
- Contribute to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits
- Perform all aspects of the SoC design flow from high level design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing
- Analyze equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conduct experimental tests, and evaluate results
- Review vendor capability to support development
In addition to the qualifications listed below, the ideal candidate will also have:
- Customer service skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
The candidate must possess a Bachelor's -OR- a Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
1+ years of experience with:
- Linux (or Unix)
- Circuit design and VLSI technology
- Static/Dynamic timing analysis
- Scripting languages (Shell scripting, TCl, Perl)
3+ months of experience with:
- Industry standard timing verification, power estimation and optimization tools
- Power Tools exposure
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US College Grad JR0142791 Folsom
Back to top