SOC Design and Validation Engineer
- Marlborough, MA
The SoC pre-sil Validation team is part of the Intel's Xeon Performance Group dedicated on Security Validation. We're looking for passionate engineers who will be working as a member of the pre-silicon validation team for future Intel Server SoCs .
Key responsibilities of the role include, although not limited to:
- Working with Product Architecture team to come up with Security test plan
- Develop methodologies and techniques to drive Security validation to meet product requirements
- Creating plans and tests for validating portions of a complex microarchitecture using written specs, RTL code and other tests as a guide
- Learning the architecture and microarchitecture by debugging failures to the root cause
- Developing and utilizing various debug and validation tools and/or methodologies to implement validation plans with the goal being to ensure a solid design
- Engaging with IP providers and customers to define, develop and deliver necessary infrastructure and address issues found during execution
- Developing tools and methods to streamline IP development and SOC integration to deliver highest quality in shortest time possible
- Developing debugging tools and software
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related computing disciple and 8+ years of experience in: - OR - a Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related computing disciple and 6+ years of experience in:
- Writing and verifying complex RTL logic for SOC designs, preferably in Verilog or System Verilog
- Working with verification engineers on simulation or emulation flows and familiarity with industry standard verification methodologies
- Reading and interpreting technical specs and Register Transfer Level (RTL) code
- SoC development, verification, or integration using Verilog/SystemVerilog/OVM/UVM
- Writing validation plans and software to implement those validation plans
1+ years of experience in:
- Computer architecture
- Security technology
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0141256 Hudson
Back to top