SOC Architecture and Design Security Assurance Lead
- Marlborough, MA
In this role you will be driving end-to-end Security Assurance for Xeon Performance Group (XPG) products and technologies and play a crucial role in ensuring that SDL is executed and security objectives are met for the respective products.
Responsibilities include, although are not limited to:
- Driving security reviews/ investigations to ensure design/ implementation meets architecture objectives
- Active role in security architecture definitions to ensure architecture thoroughness
- Ensure SDL activities are assigned to appropriate project team members and tracked for completion and quality of execution
- Initial reviewer of evidences of XPG SoC security activities
- Work with security champions, Security experts and architects, validation engineers to ensure timely completion of all SDL activities, risk assessments and mitigation of risk associated with projects
- Ensure business unit compliance to security policies and processes
- Objective, independent reviewer of the product's security artifacts and risks
In addition to the qualifications below, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate the following traits:
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Skilled at communicating technical info and ideas so others will understand
- Strong action-orientation, proactive in order to achieve quick high value-added results
- Support and work with cross-functional and cross-geo teams in a dynamic environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must have a Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Science, Information Systems or equivalent and 5+ years of experience in:
- Security Domain
- Broad technical foundation with silicon, firmware and SoC development
- Security principles & standards, security controls, Data Center technology security.
- E2E security architecture and secure development best practice.
- Intel SDL process
8+ years of experience in: - this is double of the suggestion in the grade level criteria FYI
- Deep Security
5+ years of experience with/in:
- A role as SDL Lead
- Threat modeling
- Security code review, analysis, and vulnerability assessment
- Driving Hackathons
- Platform architecture
- SoC architecture
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0144604 Hudson
Back to top