Silicon Validation Engineer
- Gdańsk, Poland
The Data Platforms Group at Intel is at the heart of our transformation from a PC company to a company powers the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices.
Data center technologies created in Intel's R&D Center in Gdansk, Poland are being applied in wide range of products that are used in virtually every computing center that exists in the world, as well as integrated into products and services offered by Intel's direct customers.
Come join a creative team of engineers dedicated to designing the hardware technologies that network the leading cloud-service datacenters.
Please learn more about the Group:
Barefoot Networks overview : https://dpgresources.intel.com/asset-library/public-barefoot-networks-overview/
We are looking for a motivated and astute individual to join our team as a Silicon Validation Engineer.
As a staff engineer, you will part of a team that is building efficient and effective directed and constrained-random validation environments that exercise designs through their corner-cases and demonstrate conformance to specifications. You will be responsible for the full product cycle of validation, from planning to post-silicon execution. You will use your analytic and debugging skills, strong knowledge of digital design, understanding of object-oriented programming, and detailed understanding of IEEE and IETF specifications to verify large networking ASICs comprised of tens of billions of transistors. You must be a detail oriented individual with strong technical and collaboration skills to perform to high standards in a highly efficient post-silicon validation team.
The ideal Candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Thoughtful and perceptive analytical ability
- A genuine curiosity for understanding the system
- Dedicated and committed to creative problem solving and getting things done
- Important for us:
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related degree
- 1+ years of experience in validation of NICs or Switch silicon
Preferred qualifications from work or academic studies:
- 3+ years of experience in architecture or validation - preferably of Ethernet Switches
- Proven experience / knowledge from academic studies in validating 802.3 and 802.1 specifications
- Proven experience / knowledge from academic studies with IETF RFCs
- Experience / knowledge from academic studies with Ixia or Spirent Traffic Generators
- Experience in Python
- Experience in C and Java or C++
Please be kindly informed that above qualifications are preferred and will help Candidates be more successful in the process and will lead to a higher level of success for the selected Candidates in their future work. Every additional knowledge and/or experience is a value and will be considered as a plus by the Hiring Team.
At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative & inclusive workplace.
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
High level of visibility, credibility and empowerment you can take for granted.
You will own and drive several projects and initiatives, run on various organizational levels.
- You will be working with the newest technology worldwide
- You will be a part of our big R&D Center in Gdańsk
- You will be working across a group of professionals
- We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment , in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
- You will have constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs
- Also flexible working hours are important for us
- And our Amazing Benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable are waiting for you:
Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Ticket restaurant card, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more - Anna ( email@example.com ) from Talent Acquisition Team will share all details during an interview.
Materials important for you - to prepare yourself for an interview and to learn more about Intel.
Learn more about Intel in Poland:
Our benefits: https://intel.ly/34EM05L
About the Organization and technology:
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
PL Experienced Hire JR0138889 Gdansk
Back to top