Silicon Photonics Reliability Test Development Engineer
As a Silicon Photonics Reliability Test Development Engineer, you will develop first-of-a-kind wafer-level testing methods to validate device lifetimes for Intel's Silicon Photonic modules. You will play a critical role in the next generation silicon photonics products by developing, maintaining, and improving the critical wafer level reliability testing.
You will be responsible for the hardware and software operation of the reliability test equipment. You will partner with quality and reliability engineers and vendors on new tool selection to meet the reliability requirements of products in development. You will be responsible for training and mentoring production engineers and technicians for transfer to high volume manufacturing of the reliability testing you have developed.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Have good time management skills, is self-motivated, and have strong desire to succeed in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Resourceful and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate & work in partnership with internal and external suppliers/ customers.
- Must have a bachelor's or Master's/PhD degree in Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or related field.
- 3+ years of reliability or wafer level test engineering experience.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Experience with accelerated aging of semiconductor lasers.
- 1+ years of experience with photonic and electronic device physics and reliability concepts for wafer processing.
- Knowledgeable in mechanisms causing degradation in semiconductor lasers and III-V materials.
- Experience in testing of photonic devices with proven ability to integrate hardware and software into high volume test solutions.
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining databases.
- Proficiency in C#, Python and SQL.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0116568 Albuquerque
Back to top