Senior/Staff SOC-CPU Structural Design Engineer
- George Town, Malaysia
- To work on Intel's next generation Client CPU SoC with latest process technology in the era of hyper scale computing.
- Responsible to implement complex structural physical designs including synthesis, floor planning, power-grid and clock tree designs, place and route (PnR), Static Timing Analysis (STA) timing budgeting and closure, RC-extraction, DFM and DRC clean-up.
- Verify the physical designs through all the verification and sign-off flows, such as functional equivalency verification (FEV), timing/performance verification(PV), Signal Integrity/Noise, layout design rules verification (LV), reliability verification (RV) and power optimization & convergence.
- The candidate has the opportunity to involve in defining Structural Design methodology and developing/pioneering design flows with other cross functions stakeholders.
- The candidate is expected to be very familiar with Industrial EDA tools and be able to provide technical consultation and design trade-off.
Bachelor of Engineering degree or a Master of Science degree in Electronic, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent with preferably at least 5 years of experience.
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
MY Experienced Hire JR0139292 Penang
Back to top