Senior Test Engineer
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
• Responsibilities include process, equipment and technology transfer, proliferating key learning from other Intel factories, ensuring the process robustness to meet High Volume Manufacturing requirements, and driving for continuous improvement programs to optimize the testing process and equipment performance.
• Test Process and Equipment engineer will be tasked or lead a matrix team to prepare module qualification and ramp- up of new products at Test key focus on Safety, Quality, Cost while achieving key milestones.
• Enables a manufacturing friendly New Test Technology and/or Processes that works harmoniously with Upstream and Downstream operations.
• Proactively thinks of the Risk to resolve issues before High Volume Manufacturing.
• Identifies, analyzes, and resolves complex problems encountered during startup and ramp-up of new products and/or new technologies.
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining great results.
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills to deal with various key stakeholders from Test Technology Development, Virtual factories, New Product Involvement, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Validation Engineering, and Industrial Engineering to enable New Products and/or Technology.
• The candidate is also taking account of controlling, improving process and equipment performance throughout spare part management, monitoring and analyzing Process Control System data, yield and quality indicators, machine availability, and maintenance effectiveness.
• In addition, drives standardization and continuous improvement by applying lean practices. Always be a role model in Intel Vietnam Operating Principles, which are safety, quality, output and cost.
• Bachelor of Engineering. Applicants with Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, related field degree background
• More than 5 years of experience in relevant industry especially in Test Engineering
• Deep Technical knowledge & hands on experience in Class-test equipment & processes from new product introduction, tool installation & qualification, upgrades, build & optimize processes toward continuous improvement.
• Deep Technical knowledge & hands on experience in class-test test program & hardware interaction & design marginality to proactively detect and fix PYIL, retest, MCBO, CA issues...etc.
• Strong in technical problem solving, driving complex problems with multiple external un-control items
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Your privacy matters to Intel and we comply with applicable data protection laws. We collect and maintain personal information for recruitment related activities and your data will not be used for any other purpose. We retain personal information for the periods and purposes set forth in Intel's Privacy Notice . Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information and how it is used. We do not share your personal information with third parties.
In order for Intel to communicate with you on your application results, by submitting your information and proceeding with this application, you agree and consent that we can collect your personal information. You will have the ability to opt-out by informing vietnamjobs@ intel.com or at any time selecting "unsubscribe" found at the bottom of our future marketing communications. You have rights to correct, update, request access to or deletion of your personal information as described in Intel's Privacy Notice . In addition, if you wish to update or otherwise make changes to your resume, use Intel's online application tool to resubmit a new resume
VN Experienced Hire JR0134643 Ho Chi Minh City
Back to top