Senior SW Engineer for Mobileye Jerusalem
- Jerusalem, Israel
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, and hands-on person with a passion to make a difference, come to lead the revolution!
About the Group:
Application Software MEIO group is responsible for the EyeQ's IO's, control, and management tor all major Mobileye technologies.
The group owns application-level modules in both embedded and Linux OSs.
Some of the interfaces are: GPS, CAN, SPI, ETH, etc.
What will YOU do?
- Development of the software infrastructure for existing and new generation EyeQ chips.
- Development for a multi-threaded, multi-core system under a custom real-time operating system as well as embedded Linux.
- Development and debug of CI test content for infrastructure modules.
- Bring-up and integration of cutting edge sensors and other peripheral devices into the hardware & software platform.
- Performance optimizations and tuning.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for SW Engineer position and that this position may not be available at this time.
• BSc degree in Computer science /Electrical engineering (MSc an advantage)
• 8+ years of experience in C++ programming skills in RTOS or embedded systems.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and driving skills
• Experience working on Linux Environment - Advantage
• Experience working with git, GitLab - Advantage
Inside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC's, modules, software and reference designs.
IL Experienced Hire JR0128958 Jerusalem
Back to top