Senior SW Enablement Engineer
You will become a part of Vision Scaling Team (VST) whose charter is to replicate success of OpenVINO and Intel CV/DL solution in DSS and scale it across all IOTG verticals such as Retail, Industrial, Healthcare, etc by direct large customers/key ISVs enablement and support.
Your responsibilities as a senior SW enablement engineer, will include, but not be limited to:
- take part in reviews of customers' CV/DL solutions, analyze the OpenVINO SW/performance gaps, implement custom features/fixes/workarounds, and advise them on better/more advanced ways of doing things (e.g. performance optimization, pipelining, etc)
- define CV/DL requirements for the OpenVINO product based on customer feedback
- work with OpenVINO core engineering team on rolling all important custom created functionality into OpenVINO
• Hands-on knowledge of OpenVINO
• 3+ years of software development
• Good understanding of application design concepts (interaction with OS, multithreading, etc.)
• Advanced C/C++ skills and OOP paradigm knowledge
• Advanced level of English
• Master degree in Math, Computer Science or Physics
Will be an additional advantage:
• Background in Computer Vision, image and/or video processing
• Experience in implementation and/or optimization of non-trivial computational algorithms (e.g. in computer vision and/or machine learning)
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
Taiwan, Taipei; Malaysia, Penang;
CN JR0115246 Shanghai
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top