We design something millions of people use every day -- CPUs. Whether in your PC or in the datacenters behind the cloud, Intel CPUs touch everyone.
If you are an expert software engineer that is excited to gain deep understanding in x86 architecture while programming large scale / complexity systems - join our team!
You will impact how CPU is done - our tools are used throughout all the stages of CPU core development, from pre-silicon simulations to at scale deployment in post-silicon labs.
You will work with architects, design and validation engineers to define and implement new software capabilities for future CPU technologies. You will not only develop the tools, but also work with the internal users to optimize them for effective use.
* BSC or MSC degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science
* At least 6 years of experience in object-oriented programming developing large-scale applications
* Expert knowledge in C++, working knowledge of other languages, such as Python is an advantage
* Familiarity with X86 CPU architecture
* Experience in low-level programming and ability to read assembly code is an advantage
* Knowledge of CPU/ASIC logic design and validation concepts/methodologies is an advantage
* Great team work and communication skills to work with groups inside and outside of Israel
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
IL Experienced Hire JR0142633 Haifa Silicon Engineering Group