Senior Software Engineer for CPU Core
- Haifa, Israel
We design something millions of people use every day -- CPUs. Whether in your PC or in the datacenters behind the cloud, Intel CPUs touch everyone.
We are hiring experienced software engineers for a new team, developing a software framework and a set of applications that are a critical part of CPU Core development. These are high performance and high complexity tools used in all stages of product development from early pre-si simulation to high-scale deployment in pre-production labs.
You will gain a deep understanding of CPU Core architecture and micro-architecture, how it is designed and verified. You will work with Core designers, architects, pre- and post-silicon teams and with your teammates to define and implement new software capabilities based on upcoming CPU technologies. You will not only develop the tools, but also work with the internal users to optimize them for effective use.
- Possess a BSC or MSC degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 8 years of experience developing large-scale object-oriented applications
- Experience C++ and with Python would be an advantage
- Excellent Software design/architecture skills
- Familiarity with CPU architecture, ability to read assembly code would be an advantage
- Knowledge of CPU/ASIC logic validation concepts/methodologies would be an advantage
- Good networking and communication skills among groups inside and outside of Israel are required
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
IL Experienced Hire JR0141132 Haifa
Back to top