Senior Software Engineer
- George Town, Malaysia
- ATTD-Automation's Control Systems Engineering team to develop, and support factory business logic for equipment controlled software (Station Controllers) used for Intel's SPTD, Die Sort, Die Prep, Assembly and Test Manufacturing.
- Responsible for design, development, validation, and support of business logic components to enable platform and manufacturing technologies.
- Work with the backend system providers and other third party software suppliers including a new MES (manufacturing execution system) replacement to provide cross functional linked logic.
- Independently manage work assignments and complete project lifecycle management (i.e. requirement analysis to deployment and support).
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analyzing the customer requirements and designing software solutions to meet requirements
- Maintaining clear communications with customers and stakeholders
- Creating robust, reliable, and high performance applications that satisfy all customer requirements.
- Creating and running test suites to prove the functionality, reliability, and performance of the applications you develop.
- Providing expert level support to factory technicians and process engineers on use of these applications
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science (or equivalent) with 7-10 years of software design and development experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows platform using C#, .Net Framework, and WCF technologies is a must.
Additional qualifications include:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of product life cycle and software development life cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a high level of flexibility
- Strong customer orientation skills
- Ability to interface with customers and/or stakeholders from remote sites
The following skills would be an added advantage:
- Factory Automation experience with development and support of mission critical systems
- Experience in specifying and programming Microsoft Workflow Foundation
- Experience in manufacturing execution system modelling objects and concepts
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MY Experienced Hire JR0139689 Penang
Back to top