Senior Software Developer for Mobileye Haifa Compute Platform Group
Mobileye -Intel's Autonomous Driving group in Haifa is looking for an experienced software engineer to join our computer platform team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers on cutting edge technologies towards the next revolution of autonomous vehicles. You will develop advanced middleware and tools for offloading computations to multiple specific HW accelerators (via GPGPU/OpenCL) and optimizing computer vision (classification, detection, and localization) via deep-learning networks (in TensorFlow/Keras) on future Mobileye platforms.
If you are excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference, please come to join our team!
- B.SC or Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a leading institute
- At least 6+ years of experience as SW development engineer of large-scale systems.
- Proven experience in domains of distributed/parallel systems or system software/platform software/middleware for embedded/servers.
- Significant expertise in C/C++.
- Good understanding of computer architecture, and performance tuning/optimizations on mainly X86
- Experience or background with accelerator programming e.g., OpenCL, Cuda
- Background in deep-learning, computer vision, or image processing
- Experience with SW/HW co-design
#SW #AI #SW_AI
Inside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC's, modules, software and reference designs.
IL JR0126400 Haifa
Back to top