Senior Security Firmware Engineer
- Experience in embedded architecture, external interfaces, product constraints, along with ability to develop architectures/features that meet these constraints while providing new value for the platform.
- Source code development, review and maintenance (C/C ).
- Unit and system level test and verification (TCL, System C, Modelsim SE)
- Experience in low level programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture, hardware design.
- Experience in storage interface standards such as SATA, SAS, PCIe, and Fiber Channel.
- System level design and modeling manages design environment (make, Perl, SVN, Bugzilla).
- System integration using 8, 16, 32 bit microcontrollers.
- Algorithm modeling, benchmarking, implementation, and digital signal processing.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor of Science degree with at least 7 years additional experience or a Master of Science degree with at least 5 years additional experience, in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of 7+ years' experience in C, C++ programming skills on embedded RISC microprocessors in windows development environments
- Minimum of 7+ years' experience with embedded firmware, real-time operating system RTOS, and HW/SW interactions
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience with scripting languages such as Python or Perl
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience with security design/development, TCG specs and cryptographic libraries
- Developing unit tests for code quality validatio
- Firmware development environments including compilers, debuggers, emulators, and tool chains
- Knowledge of design and implementation of multitasking, event driven firmware using
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Experience with hardware/software debugging using logic analyzers and protocol analyzers
- Understanding of data manipulation and memory-management algorithms in flash memories
- Experience with hardware/software debugging using logic analyzers and protocol analyzer
- Industry experience in storage protocols SATA, SAS, or PCI
- Exposure to commercial product development/validation environmen
- Security design/development experience on TCG specs
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0118218 Folsom
Back to top