Senior Security Analyst
- Ramat Gan, Israel
We are looking for sharp and talented Senior Security Analysts who will be part of a new global cyber response team at Intel Israel.
As a Senior Security Analyst on the Global Cyber Response team ( GCR team) , you will have a leading role in providing monitoring, analysis and response to emerging threats (such as APT s and other forms of attacks - organized crime, etc).
This position will focus on analyzing information and alerts within a large-scale enterprise SIEM to both identify intrusions and effectively respond to and eradicate security threats from the environment.
Also, as a senior analyst you will perform Threat Hunting and research to find how to improve the detection rate and tune the security tools
In addition, you will play a leading role in helping to role model incident response techniques for more junior members of the team and contribute to the development and improvement of the incident response strategy.
You will be able to demonstrate strong competence in utilizing enterprise security tools SIEM, IDS/IPS, Netflow, etc. to analyze results and alerts to identify and mitigate security threats at both the host and network level.
- 3+ years of experience working in Information Security
- Experience identifying adversary techniques, tactics, and procedures with enterprise security tools
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Experience creating and implementing logic or rules within common security tools to identify and mitigate security threats
- Knowledge and experience to conduct detailed log analysis within common operating systems and security tools
- Advanced understanding of common operating systems. Ability to assess security incidents quickly and communicate a course of action, while mitigating risk and limiting operational and reputational impact
- Experience with projects or issues of high complexity that require knowledge across multiple technical areas and business units. Strong written and verbal skills providing the ability to communicate complex issues to various audiences
- Experience analyzing malwares (dynamic and static analysis)
- Self-Starter who takes ownership and responsibility for projects and initiatives
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in team settings
- Relevant industry certifications preferred CISSP, GIAC, etc.
- Excellent English- both oral and written.
*Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Cyber positions and that this position may not be available at this time.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
IL Experienced Hire JR0116870 Petach-Tiqwa
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top