Senior Post Silicon Validation Engineer
- Haifa, Israel
Ready to join Intel CPU CORE Validation team?
Our goal is to ensure that Intel CPU Cores are of highest quality and performance, allowing our customers to build the best platforms in the market.
You will have a unique chance to lead major validation processes and to take on challenges and responsibilities right from the start, with organized and professional mentoring and Training programs.
We offer a Hybrid Mode of work allowing to combine work from home with 2 days of work from Haifa Campus.
In this challenging role, your job responsibility includes but is not limited to:
- Being an expert in CPU architecture and Microarchitecture and Si debug.
- "Powering on" the very first system built with Intel's latest & greatest CPU.
- Validating product features and identifying and debugging all functional bugs.
- Working shoulder to shoulder with Intel CPU Core Architecture and Design.
- Innovation of new solutions and demonstration of uncompromised quality during your work
- Be involved in validation plans development and reviews.
- BSC or MSC degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- 4-7 years of expertise in post si chip logical validation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Pre Si verification - Advantage.
- Ability to program in PYTHON and Assembly - Advantage.
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
IL Experienced Hire JR0140399 Haifa Silicon Engineering Group
Back to top