Senior Operation Engineer
"IMPORTANT: Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Senior Operation Engineer position which is frequently available at Intel. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant".
- Maintain the equipment performance and perform troubleshooting for issues
- Install, qualify and put into operation the module equipment and process.
- Implement the process control systems and monitoring the process to detect signals and maintain it within control, so no safety or quality incident occur and performance targets are met.
- Monitor equipment and process indicators to reduce process variability.
- Define maintenance procedures, training manufacturing technicians and partner with Manufacturing to maintain the equipment with the highest standards.
- Coordinate, implement and develop equipment and process improvements in regards to safety, quality and efficiency.
- Bachelor of Engineering, major in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechanical / Mechatronics, or related disciplines.
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills in English.
- Can work on shift (12 hours/day, 4 days/week) if required to support Manufacturing/ New Product Introduction.
- Strong technical knowledge in equipment and process, strong problem solving skills to resolve complex issues.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
VN JR0120500 Ho Chi Minh City
Back to top