Senior Network Software Engineer
- Gdańsk, Poland
The Data Platforms Group at Intel is at the heart
Data c enter t echnologies created in Intel's R&D Center in Gdańsk , Poland are being applied in wide range of products that are used in virtually every computing center that exists in the world, as well as integrated into products and services offered by Intel's direct customers.
Intel's Ethernet Products Group (EPG), a part of our Connectivity organization, is growing! Join EPG in Gdańsk as a Network Software Engineer and give yourself the opportunity to develop networking technology used literary all over the world!
Learn more about the Team here: https://tiny.pl/7jpwm
We are now building a team of highly motivated network software engineers to change the future of Ethernet debuggability through state-of-the-art software tools and solutions.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Network Software Engineer with a strong desire to dive deep into complex problem solving, especially in the area of Ethernet debuggability. You will part of our global team to help deliver high quality, efficient and scalable software tools and programmability solutions portfolio to our customers.
What you will do
As a Software Engineer focused on developing software tools and solutions for Ethernet debuggability, you will be responsible for:
Important for us:
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Very good C++ or C# or Python, object-oriented programming, unit testing, data structures, algorithms and multithreading skills
- Experience in Ethernet networking architecture, protocols, topologies, and networking products
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP networking stack, especially physical and link layer protocols
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customers and stakeholders of all skill levels (novice thru expert)
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, global and fast-paced work environment
- Good command in English
Nice to have
- Hands-on User Experience (UX) improvement skills with rapid GUI prototype development
- Hands-on experience with Git, JIRA, Scrum (agile), Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins), code review systems (e.g. Gerrit)
- Technical, architectural and design documentation
- Knowledge of Qt application development on Windows and Linux, web technologies (HTML, JS, CSS, Angular, ReactJS etc.)
At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative & inclusive workplace.
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
High level of visibility, credibility and empowerment you can take for granted.
You will own and drive several projects and initiatives, run on various organizational levels.
Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Ticket restaurant card, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more - Anna ( email@example.com ) from Talent Acquisition Team will share all details during an interview.
Materials important for you - to prepare yourself for an interview and to learn more about Intel.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
PL Experienced Hire JR0143952 Gdansk
Back to top