Senior Microprocessor Microarchitect
Intel is looking for a dynamic & highly motivated Microarchitect to join its microprocessor development. You will be joining a team developing state of the art future massively parallel microprocessor architecture targeting HPC/AI. The candidate will be responsible for defining major clusters' micro-architecture e.g. memory cluster, delivering detailed architectural specification documentation and working with cross-functional engineering teams on simulation, design and validation.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- 7 years of high-performance microprocessor, GPU or DSP design implementation and/or micro-architecture definition experience.
- Functional knowledge of microprocessor architecture including expertise in one of the following areas: instruction fetch and decode, load/store execution, cache and memory subsystems.
- Knowledgeable in logic design principles along with timing and power targeting low power microarchitecture.
- Experience with UNIX, 'C' and/or scripting languages such as Python, Ruby or Perl.
- The ideal candidate should possess an MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering with 12+ years of high-performance microprocessor, GPU or DSP design and microarchitecture implementation experience.
- Good familiarity with X86, ARM or RISC-V instruction set
- In-depth knowledge of microprocessor architecture including expertise in one or more of the following areas: instruction fetch and decode, branch prediction, instruction scheduling and register renaming, out-of-order execution, load/store execution, cache and memory subsystems.
- Experience with Verilog and/or VHDL.
Inside this Business Group
In the Design Engineering Group (DEG), we take pride in developing the best-in-class SOCs, Cores, and IPs that power Intel's products. From development, to integration, validation, and manufacturing readiness, our mission is to deliver leadership products through the pursuit of Moore's Law and groundbreaking innovations. DEG is Intel's engineering group, supplying silicon to business units as well as other engineering teams. As a critical provider of all Intel products, DEG leadership has a responsibility to ensure the delivery of these products in a cost efficient and effective manner.
ILExperienced HireJR0146714HaifaDesign Engineering Group