Senior Media Graphics Software Engineer
- Shanghai, China
We're looking for senior software engineers with skills in Linux driver/middleware level software development and debugging. The position requires the good software architecture design and development expertise with solid C/C++ coding skills. You should possess at least a Master of Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent). You should also possess > 8 years of industry experience in media processing, communications, and/or Intel Architecture products.
You will work within an engineering team design and develop media, graphics and parallel computing software for Intel based platforms.
Your work includes but not limited to:
- Linux media/graphics/parallel computing driver & middleware development, platform enablement and integration.
- Develop software based on IA platform to support fancy use cases like AI, immersive media, media analytic, cloud graphics, remote desktop, etc.
- Software performance benchmarking, tuning and optimization.
- System level triage/debug for Intel IA based media & graphics software stack.
- Video processing algorithm design and video quality tuning.
- Technical presenting in varies of meetings/forums/summits; educate customers on Intel visual cloud solutions.
- Technical paper & patent writing.
- Understand customer technical needs, resolve customer technical questions, and develop a deep understanding of customer usage models and applications.
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good knowledge in at least one of these area: video & graphics driver, video codecs and processing, 3D, image processing, parallel computing, etc.
- Good communications skills and technical writing skills.
- Excellent SW development, debugging and testing skills in C/C++.
- Familiar with Linux system; 3+ years' experience of Linux development.
- Overall understanding of Intel Architecture based embedded and communications systems, knowledge of Intel Architecture based platforms.
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills; able to work independently, multitask effectively.
- Specific development experience following formal SW development life cycles.
- Strong project execution to align the priorities, focus on the flawless execution to deliver according to the commitment.
Inside this Business Group
CN JR0141933 Shanghai
Back to top