Senior Manager GPU SOC Verification
- Folsom, CA
Graphics & Throughput Computing Hardware Engineering (GTCHE) is responsible for delivering industry-leading GPU (3D, media, compute, and display) hardware intellectual property (IP) blocks and system-on-chip (SoC) products for discrete graphics and throughput computing. We strive to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world-class engineering. We work closely with partners across Intel and do not let any organizational boundary get in the way of solving problems. We are looking for a Senior Manager GPU SOC Verification to join our team.
As a Senior manager, Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Set priorities for the team, get results across functional teams, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance.
- Oversee verification team across discrete GPU SOC and work with IP/SOC design/architecture teams for successful execution of project
- Define and drive team to execute on verification plans to meet project timelines
- Drive methodology improvements to improve execution and time to market
- Manage deliverables/dependencies across internal/external IPs and improve quality of execution by defining and enhancing processes
- May also review vendor capability to support development.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates SoC design engineers to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership in driving execution across different functional team
- Possess strong teamwork, problem-solving and influencing skills along with abilities to work with different geographical locations
What we offer you:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and build a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global company in innovation and new technology, we champion a collaborative, supportive and boredom-free environment, where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve extraordinary results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, or Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corp.).
- We provide unique benefits that cater to your needs: flexible work hours, private medical plan, travel medical care, life and disability insurance.
- We encourage working hard, but also playing hard! Intel employees are eligible for creative perks such as special recreation activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more.
Minimum skills and experience:
Master in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related field with 15+ years working experience.
5+ years of experience of leading or managing a teams .
You should have 15+ years of experience in the following;
- Working on microprocessors/asics as verification manager
- Working knowledge of various verification functions for various benchmarks, workloads & game traces
- In functional verification methodologies and driving execution
- C/C++/Scripting languages
Preferred skills and experience:
- Knowledge of RTL coding, SystemVerilog and UVM
- Experience in verification using Emulators is preferred
There are very few hardware design teams in the world that build these parallel GPU products that are re-shaping the computing and data center world. This is your opportunity to be in the center of the development of the next generation of these products! If you are excited then we encourage you to apply.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0139960 Folsom
Back to top