Senior Linux Developer - Ethernet
- Gdańsk, Poland
J oin Intel and build a better tomorrow.
The Data Platforms Group at Intel is at the heart
Data c enter t echnologies created in Intel's R&D Center in Gdańsk , Poland are being applied in wide range of products that are used in virtually every computing center that exists in the world, as well as integrated into products and services offered by Intel's direct customers.
Learn more about the Team here: https://tiny.pl/7jpwm
Important for us:
You must possess proven experience in developing and delivering networking drivers for IA and embedded systems. Specifically you must have following qualifications and proven experience in several of following areas:
- 8+ Years of technical development, debug and leadership experience of the Linux kernel/driver/open Source development in Ethernet driver/OS domain. Experience in IA and Embedded environment is required.
- Knowledge of Computer Architecture, OS internals and Networking is essential.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, and new and emerging Tunneling encapsulating protocols such as VxLAN, NVGRE, familiarity with network benchmarks and performance evaluation methods. Knowledge of eBPF, User mode networking and OpenVswitch/VxLAN/NSH development is also desired.
- Positive reputation in the Open Source Community
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player, with a demonstrated ability to technically influence others
- Software Development Skills : C Programming, Device Driver development, Linux Kernel development, Protocol stack development/enhancements e.g. TCP/IP, UDP/IP, Socket layer development/enhancements and adjacencies e.g. libevent, epoll. Linux kernel development experience with emphasis on the network stack and its interfaces is required e.g. Programming experience at the sockets layer, protocol layer, device layer and network virtualization.
On top of the above, Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar technical area is required to be considered for this position.
At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative & inclusive workplace.
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
High level of visibility, credibility and empowerment you can take for granted.
You will own and drive several projects and initiatives, run on various organizational levels.
Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Ticket restaurant card, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more - Anna ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) from Talent Acquisition Team will share all details during an interview.
Materials important for you - to prepare yourself for an interview and to learn more about Intel.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
PL Experienced Hire JR0143911 Gdansk
Back to top