Senior HR Business Partner
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Work with senior business leaders to build cohesive working relations and ensure the effective implementation and execution of HR initiatives.
- Effectively manage employee relations issues including local labor issues.
- Participate in, and sometimes lead, cooperative efforts among members of project teams.
- Must be able to work independently and take the initiative to address issues on a pro-active basis.
- Contribute to the development and effective implementation of career paths, and employee development programs.
- Proactively coach managers with performance management discussions to focus on performance excellence and career development.
- Foster a great work environment that allows employees to do their best work.
- 10+ years in a Human Resources role with proven experience supporting senior leaders
- At least 3 years in management role
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to confidently make and implement HR decisions in a dynamic, fast paced, high volume and often ambiguous environment. Ability to navigate through the gray and drive results.
- To be a key contributor to team performance, demonstrate a strong track record of delivery through working closely with both senior stakeholders and internal HR colleagues across multiple country locations.
- High level of self-motivation, whilst comfortable working autonomously in a fast paced and complex matrix business.
- Ability to build strong relationships, earning the confidence and trust of senior managers and team members.
- A high level of competence in managing complex employee relations cases.
- Experience and track record in delivering creative solutions to HR/people related challenges.
- Strong understanding of a range of HR disciplines including compensation, talent acquisition, performance management, employee development and employee relations
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects and responsibilities
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
VN JR0136245 Ho Chi Minh City
Back to top