Senior Financial Analysts
- Santa Ana, Costa Rica
At Intel, we create world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth. We engineer solutions for our customers' greatest challenges with reliable, cloud to edge computing, inspired by Moore's Law. Finance Organization is a fundamental backbone to make this happen while we support the creation and capture of Intel's value to shareholders. At Intel Costa Rica, we held a fundamental hub or Finance Services that provide support across the corporation and across the globe, from the generation of revenue to the financial planning and analysis of core business, incubations and acquisitions. We are looking for talented people like you to join our CR Finance Services organization and help us unlock value and insight, igniting the right digital transformation.
We are looking for Senior Financial Analysts that has working knowledge of finance, accounting and business analysis. The candidate will independently and proactively analyze financial information and develops solutions to complex problems. Consistently utilizes and applies advanced financial modeling, accounting, business and risk management skills. Provides varying levels of advice and financial information to operational business groups or factories to drive the business decision-making process. Supports business by closing the books, analyzing variances and trends, and developing financial forecasts that are consistent with the business objectives of the organization. Provides information and counsel in the areas of controls/risk management, budgeting and planning, pricing, cost, marketing strategies, return on investment decisions, and the development of overall business plans and strategies. Ensures compliance with reporting standards and corporate policies and the integrity of external and internal reporting. Plans and schedules own work and projects with very limited direction. Develops solutions to a broad mix of moderate to complex business challenges. Interprets information for and negotiates with clients and customers both internal and external to the organization. Provides input to management including department heads, operational managers, other departments, and senior management.
Behavioral traits desired:
- Problem Solving, Identifies problems and seeks help in determining root cause. Searches for solutions and develops them in own area of responsibility.
- Communication, Develops and delivers information clearly and concisely, in a well-organized manner. Waits until presenter is done with their idea before speaking and asks clarifying questions when they are most useful.
- Action Orientation, displays drive, energy and stays focused and aligns priorities despite uncertainty. Good to perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Innovation (think outside of the box), Takes Good Ideas to Market. Generates creativity. Takes risks in finding new ways and perspectives to do things.
- Partnering, builds professional relationships based on trust, respect, and delivery of results. Is aware of all the stakeholders in decision-making and responds to customer requests in a timely manner.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of related practical experience on Financial Analysis, Budgeting & Planning, forecasting and business modeling.
- Advanced English level
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Macros, and Queries.
They are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Experience with Power BI or any Data visualization or analytics tools.
- Passion and knowledge for Process Automation, standardization and business process management
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.... CR JR0149377 San Jose
Back to top