Senior Financial Analyst
Requires thorough working knowledge of finance, accounting and business analysis. Bachelor's, Master's or MBA degree in Finance, Business or Accounting or related field and 13 years of related practical experience. Independently and proactively analyzes financial information and develops solutions to complex problems. Consistently utilizes and applies advanced financial modeling, accounting, business and risk management skills. Provides varying levels of advice and financial information to operational business groups or factories to drive the business decisionmaking process. Supports business by closing the books, analyzing variances and trends, and developing financial forecasts that are consistent with the business objectives of the organization. Provides information and counsel in the areas of controls/risk management, budgeting and planning, pricing, cost, marketing strategies, return on investment decisions, and the development of overall business plans and strategies. Ensures compliance with reporting standards and corporate policies and the integrity of external and internal reporting. Plans and schedules own work to ensure the timely completion of interrelated to independent tasks and projects with very limited direction. Regularly applies strategies and concepts and draws on a cumulative knowledge base from previous experiences to independently execute an appropriate course of action. Develops solutions to a broad mix of moderate to complex business challenges. Inadequacies and erroneous decisions can cause considerable impact to business plans and results as well as project objectives and scheduling of work within own and other organizations. Interprets information for and negotiates with clients and customers both internal and external to the organization. Provides input to management including department heads, operational managers, other departments, and senior management. Responsible for providing financial support to larger or more profitable departments and accounts.
Key Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Create and track project or program schedule.
• Work, manage, assess risks, identify issues and define solutions to ensure timely and effectively achieve program goals or project objectives while maintaining quality standards.
• Drive project to achieve objective and be subject matter experts of project
• Drive process and control changes as when needed in project involved. Influence process owners to make changes to achieve project goal
• Monitor progress against schedule and determines and takes remedial action as appropriate
• Build strong relationship with stakeholders
• Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance with 6 to 8 years of related experience, and having Shared Services experience will be an advantage.
• Key competencies include:
- demonstrate strong project management skills, business partnership and strong influential skills
- effective communication skills is essential given nature of the role that deals with variety of stakeholders on a regular basis.
- strategic thinking and driving impactful business results.
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.... MY Experienced Hire JR0116195 Penang
Back to top