Senior Director, Business Development
- Santa Clara, CA
As a Sr. Director, Business Development, you will be working closely with the Intel Field Sales teams responsible for influencing the adoption of Connectivity Group (CG) products and technologies. We are looking for an experienced sales or business development professional who can create awareness and establish thought leadership for CG products used in targeted applications and vertical markets such as cloud, telecom, enterprise and Embedded. You will be an integral part of BXD supporting OEMs, ODMs, channel partners and end customers who build, resell or consume solutions with CG product content.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Customer and Field-Team engagement.
- Sales enablement and business acceleration of new design-wins.
- Participate in developing account plans/strategy.
- Input into customer RFQ/RFIs.
- Facilitate regular CG/Field sync meetings.
- Participate in legal, MOA/MOU, contract, etc. negotiations.
- Participate and provide input into customer Marcom activities PoCs, demos, product training, events, etc.
- Create pricing strategy in alignment with DCG Operations & SMG.
- Manage an OEM specific price list and track sales incentive programs
- Business Unit (BU) engagement.
- Support customer feedback forums in support BU milestones or strategic objectives POPL, Arch Summit, PoCs, etc.
- Participate in forecasting product demand.
- Participate in the preparation CG Executive meetings & Executive Business Reviews EBRs.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related plus 10 years of industry work experience, or a Master's degree Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related plus 8 years of industry work experience, or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field plus 2 years of industry work experience.
- 10+ years of experience in sales support which include business plan development, account planning, account management, technology mapping to business issues, sales pitch and demo delivery.
- 10+ years of experience in business development activities which include messaging, competitive and market segment analysis, account penetration planning, direct sales, and technical leadership.
- 10+ years of experience and understanding of communication/networking markets and Ethernet products.
- Capacity to perform travel up to 30%.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.... US Experienced Hire JR0135495 Santa Clara
Back to top