Senior Design-for-test (DFT) Tooling Engineer
- Folsom, CA
Are you passionate about working on cutting edge technology and bringing it to life? Intel's Graphics & Throughput Computing Hardware Engineering (GTCHE) group has an opportunity for you. We deliver industry-leading GPU (3D, media, compute, and display) design blocks and system-on-a-chip (SoC) products for discrete graphics and throughput computing. We are looking for a Senior Design-for-test (DFT) Tooling Engineer to join our team of dedicated engineers who ensure only the highest quality parts are delivered to our customers. In this unique and highly-visible role, you will be at center of the next generation of discrete GPU and SoC design efforts. You will drive the automation of DFT integration flows for Intel's Graphics Products and IPs. We're doing a grounds-up implementation of our next generation, high-performance and power-efficient processors GPU, so you'll have to ability to influence and affect a new design.
We invite you to join GTCHE's organization as Design-for-test (DFT) Tooling Engineer where you will help us with the following responsibilities:
- Develop and test Engineering Design Automation tools, creating flows to benchmark, implement, and continuously improve DFT methodologies.
- Field and maintain these design flows to the extended DFT design team, including training and technical support.
- Evaluate vendor tools for capability and efficiency related to the required products or services.
- Collaborate with functional and physical design engineers to minimize DFT impact on performance and power
- As a Design Automation Engineers, you will advocate design methodologies which help execute projects efficiently and successfully with high quality.
To be successful in this position we are looking for the following behavioral traits:
- Need to be able to learn quickly and work effectively in a highly dynamic environment.
- Strong problem solver with demonstrated technical leadership and good interpersonal communication/teamwork skills.
- Robust information-gathering and synthesis skills to determine the required collaterals and behavior of a maintainable and efficient tool chain
Minimum skills and experience:
BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other related field with 7+ years of experience. A Masters with 5+ years of experience is preferred.
Your experience with the following;
- Digital design automation and software engineering
- DFT and/or Design implementation
- IP style design (hard IP and soft IP)
- Coding with System Verilog, Python, TCL, C and/or C++, shell, and perl
- Software automation flow creation and QA testing
Preferred skills and experience:
- Understanding of DFT techniques such as SCAN, Memory BIST, TAP are a plus.
If you are ready to create the next generation of technologies that will transform the future for decades to come then we encourage you to apply and be part of our team.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0141723 Folsom
Back to top