Senior Design Engineer STA
- Working with Architecture and Design team to understand timing specification
- Define timing specification for project and subsystems
- Generation and verification of full chip and block level timing constraints.
- Drive timing closure, execute STA using industry tool (Primetime) and perform various quality check to ensure design meets timing with signoff requirements.
- Analyze timing report and proficient in using script to debug, automate tasks and provide timely feedback for timing ECO.
- Define and develop I/O budgets and drive for IP budget convergence.
- Work closely with digital, analog, physical design team for timing optimization when necessary.
Skills and qualification of our Senior Design Engineer STA are as follow:
- Bachelors degree in EE with 8 years of work experience or Masters degree in EE with 6 years of work experience.
- Have multiple tapeout experience in deep submicron, preferably experience in 14nm and below
- Must have in depth knowledge and experience of Static timing analysis and timing signoff
- Must have in hand experience of timing closure at full chip and block level, SDC development and timing budgeting
- Experience in industry STA tools , primetime and primetime SI
- Experience in TCL/Perl/Python a plus- Understanding of physical design PnR , synthesis is desired
If your skills and qualification match this and interested to hear more about this type of Profile, please click apply to subscribe.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
MY JR0077657 Penang
Back to top