Candidate is responsible to play a technical lead role for machine learning and deep learning products for various hardware such as CPU, GPU, accelerators. This job is responsible to bring the best accuracy/performance as well as easy-of-use to customer as well as work with internal and external partners.
The job scope may include:
- Innovate, architect, design, implement, productize
- Performance analysis and optimizations
- Collaborate within own team, within Intel, as well as with external partners across multiple GEOs.
- Solve technical issues, review others work, share knowledge, present results
The candidate should have proven track record of a leadership role in machine learning and deep learning demonstrated by patents, publications, product delivery or other means.
The candidate should have some of the following qualifications:
- Experience in deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.
- Have improved performance for one of the frameworks
- Have implemented new model on one of the frameworks
- Have ported a model from one framework to another
- Have used existing model to improve state-of-art of empirical problem is a plus
- The experience of performance library design/development is a plus
- CPU, GPU, AI accelerators
- Performance optimization tuning
- High performance computing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to clearly communicate technical details and concepts
- Professional C++ skills
- Experience with Python
- Graduate degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, deep learning or related field
- Teamwork and global collaboration
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
PL Experienced Hire JR0157312 Gdansk Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software